The West End Restaurant
Opens at 5 pm Tuesday – Sunday
Closes at 9 pm on weeknights and on Friday and Saturday
Reservations are recommended.
The West End Restaurant offers an upscale dining experience overlooking Galveston Bay serving tantalizing steak, seafood entrees with mouth-watering sides, salads and appetizers.
Fine Wines & Desserts
The West End Restaurant also features a wide array of fine wines, as well as decadent dessert offerings.
The menu sings, with a wide range of tantalizing favorites to suit every taste and appetite.
Chef Nick Proffitt and staff have put together a wide array of fantastic and creative new menu items with the goal of offering some classics and putting his spin on some new and exciting dishes.
Nick & His Staff Have Added A Little Something New For Everyone On The Menu!
Nick and his staff have added a fantastic homemade gumbo, seasonal bisques, Spinach and Feta Salad, and even spruced up The West End Restaurant House Salad. For the pasta fans out there, he added the Italian Fettuccine dish which has a nice blend of spice balanced with some beautiful jumbo shrimp and kicked up the classic Chicken Alfredo a notch by blackening the chicken in Nick’s special seasonings and making the sauce from scratch adding some local seasonal mushrooms.
Some appetizers Nick has added to the menu are Pork Belly Egg Rolls with a tomato and bacon jam sauce and a Fresh Seafood Ceviche which includes local shrimp, baby scallops, and jumbo lump crab. He put his talents to work and came up with a new twist on calamari by adding sweet peppers and flash pan frying it adding a spicy chili dipping sauce.
When it comes to the entrees, Nick uses some island classics like Blacked Local Snapper, Texas Pecan Dusted Local Snapper and a Lemon Zest Local Snapper. In addition to these items, he added a great Pesto Ahi Tuna dish and BBQ Salmon. The staff wanted to showcase some new food trends, so they added a Double Cut Bone In Prime Pork Chop to the menu as well as some classics like a bone in ribeye and a gorgeous filet mignon.
Don’t forget to add one of Nicks new side items like his daily risotto or his spin on mac and cheese, and follow all this up with some fantastic desserts.
The West End Restaurant
- Traditional CevicheScallops, Shrimp, and Jumbo Lump Crab with Avocadomarinated in Citrus Juices 15
- Fried Calamari and PeppersTubes and Tentacles, with Sweet Cherry Peppers, and SpicyChili Sauce 15
- Avocado and Bacon Wrapped ShrimpLayered Avocado, Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, with JalapenoPeppers 15
- Southern Style Jumbo Crab Cake and SlawRoasted Red Pepper, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, and Coleslaw 14
- Pork Belly Egg Rolls with Tomato Bacon JamPork Egg Rolls topped with Tomato Bacon Jam 15
Add Chicken 5
- Add Shrimp 8
- Bisque CupIn-Season Bisque accompanied with Grilled Cheese Triangles 12
- Southern Style GumboJumbo Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Gumbo 12
- Spinach and Feta SaladSpinach, in-season Nuts, Berries, Feta Cheese Crumbles, andCherry Tomatoes 14
- West End House SaladChopped Romaine , Spring mix, Cherry Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, Julienne Red Onion, Croutons, and Bacon
- Served with Garlic Bread ChipsItalian FettucciniFettuccini Pasta tossed with Capers, Jumbo Shrimp, CrushedRed Peppers, Fresh Chopped Parsley, and charred CherryTomatoes 25
- Blackened Chicken FettucciniBlackened Chicken, Fettuccini Pasta, Spinach, mushrooms in
a House made Alfredo sauce 24
- Pesto Pasta and ShrimpHerb Pesto, Jumbo Grilled Shrimp Fettuccini, and ShavedParmesan 24
- Seafood SpecialtiesAll Entrees Served A la cartePecan Dusted SnapperPecan floured, Pan Seared, topped with Bearnaise Sauce 28
- Lemon Zest, Black Pepper SnapperPan Seared in Butter with Fresh Cracked Black Pepper andLemon Zest 28
- Blackened SnapperBlackened Snapper, cooked in White Wine Butter Saucetopped with Fresh Lump Crab Meat 32
- Ahi Pesto TunaSeared Ahi Tuna sauced with Jalepeno Pesto 26
- Bbq SalmonLightly Smoked Salmon Grilled and coated with House BBQSauce 23
- Grilled ShrimpJumbo Shrimp Pan Seared in Pesto 23
- Coconut Floured ShrimpSeven Jumbo Shrimp Fried in Coconut Flour, served withHouse–made Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce 25
- Steaks and Specialty MeatsBone in RibeyeBone in 16 oz Ribeye Grilled with Compound Butter (Parsley,Red Pepper Flakes, Roasted Garlic, Salt, and Fresh CrackedPepper) 32
- 8 oz Tenderloin of BeefCompound Butter (Rosemary, Roasted Garlic, Salt, and FreshCracked Pepper) over a Grilled 8oz Center Cut Tenderloin 34
- Double Boned Prime Pork ChopDouble-Boned Pork Chop Brined in Apple Cider Vinegar,grilled to Perfection 30
- Roasted Airline Chicken Breasts and Au JusOlive oil marinated Chicken with house made Chicken au jus 21
Mac n Cheese 6
Seasonal Risotto 7
Family style sides (serves two)
Grilled vegetable medley 5
Seasonal Potato 5
- All kids food served with drink and veggies or fries.
- Grill Cheese 9
- Kids Red Pasta 9
- Kids Burger 9
- Chicken Strips 9
Consumer Advisory: Raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase risk of illness.